Groove Agent ONE failed to locate samples?

Thanks Loads for your post mate. I reinstalled Cubase Artist 6 the other day on Windows 7 but had problems uninstalling properly because of my older cubase SE still being installed. So I had to get rid of SE.
Anyway, I just reinstalled Cubase 6 Artist again and it’s excellent so far… All loops work and Groove Agent One, so far so good. Chuffed to bits,
Cheers

I don’t know how you managed to get Cubase 6 working on XP in the first place, when Steinberg say the minimum spec needed is Windows 7.
That is very likely why you’re having trouble there mate. Good luck to ya. It would be cool if you got it working Ok on XP though. Kind Regards, Bret

Have You got any older Cubase Versions still installed on your PC ?

My old Cubase SE caused my Cubase 6 to have serious problems. Now it’s all gone and after 2 C6 Artist reinstalls it works great.

Hello
Sorry I was busy last time …
On my XP installation I have sx3 and cubase6 - cubase6 seems to work fine but I want to use groove agent so I decided to install cubase6 on a new win7 installation for new projects
I’m keeping sx3 for current projects - reinstalling xp is not an option - I don’t have the time …

Solved!!!
After much reading and frustration the problem was solved
when I brought Cubase 7 I downloaded the trail version first and I Have been upgrading since then
I currently use version 8.5.
However like most of you the GA files were missing…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after much reading ( thank you for all who posted)
I went to the original trial version of C7… then to the additional content folder then to Vst sound folder and bammmmmmm… there was everything ( like Christmas again) installed all the content (MSI) and restarted cubase. loaded GA and saw something I have not seen before…
loading content… Boom pow shaka lacka… everything loads… Banger CD, Dog Hop Kit , Everything!!!..
I hope this Helps you
Im a happy camper again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
\Cubase_7_Trial_Installer_win\Cubase 7 for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound