Groove Agent One samples lost

Does anyone know how to restore the samples in Groove Agent One? I’m specifically looking for the the Vinyl Kit:

Any idea how I can get that back?

No obvious way. Even the ftp server only has the GA1 1.0.0.1 update and the regular download page just has the Drum Maps for GA1. Unless someone from Steinberg gives you a download location, you’d need to find someone who saved the installer who will share it with you.

What do you mean by the samples being lost?

In newer versions of Cubase, the old Groove Agent ONE kits can still be loaded by Groove Agent SE 5. The content files from GA ONE are also still included.

My computer needed to be reinstalled, I’ve done this a few times with no issue losing samples in Groove Agent, but this time Groove Agent One can’t find any of the samples for the kits.
All I’ve done is the following:

• Clean install of Windows 11
  • Installed Cubase 10
  • Opened the track I’m working on and saw this:
  • Downloaded and installed groove agent one with no improvement

I’ve never had to do anything more than just install Cubase, the drum samples I’m using were standard so they’ve always been there. I can’t figure out how to get them back.

Please make sure that you have the last version of Groove Agent ONE installed:

Also make sure that the Groove Agent SE content is installed. The GA ONE samples are included with it.

Check if these 3 files (or shortcuts to them) can be found in one of these two folders:
C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound
–OR–
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound

• Groove Agent ONE 01.vstsound
  • Groove Agent ONE 02.vstsound
  • Groove Agent ONE 03.vstsound