Groove Agent SE 5 Instruments Available but missing samples

I received Cubase AI with a UR22C I purchased.
I downloaded and installed Groove Agent SE5. It opens and I can see a Beat Agent Kit 1 icon appear. On the right I can also view a whole bunch of patterns and styles (no kits).

I can drag any instrument to the 16 pads but I see no sample waveform and I get a red icon warning “Find Missing Samples”.

I open that and point to C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content\Groove Agent\VST Sound as there are a whole bunch of .vstsound files there. Click start serach and it does not find the samples.

If I open Steinberg Library manager and go to that same location, it says that “No action was performed! The corresponding VST sounds are elready registered”. However, the libray manger is complete empty.

This is driving me mad. I’ve spent two days on this so far.

Any tips anyone please :frowning:

Did you ever solve this,? I am in exactly the same situation. It is driving me nuts. I’d happily completely reinstall Cubase 11 from scratch but I can’t find a way tot do that either. Download Manager and Library Manager are useless.

estamos en la misma circunstancia
saludos

How is it possible? Does anyone some suggestion? Steinberg should give us support for this!

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem and would welcome a solution from a product expert at Steinberg

I’ve got the same problem. All correctly installed in the Library Manager but most samples missing inside groove Agent. HOWEVER, I can access them using the browser in GA. Done a search refresh and makes no difference

Try following these instructions:
https://forums.steinberg.net/t/grooveagent-5-instrument-option-does-not-display-drum-parts/798517/2?u=romantique_tp

Please make sure that the content is being installed to a valid drive by opening the Steinberg Library Manager and clicking the gear icon to the top right. This shows the folder where libraries will be placed to by default.

If the Steinberg Library Manager doesn’t display any content in the Groove Agent tab, please install the content manually from the Steinberg Download Assistant by clicking the entry for your Cubase version, and then clicking Open/Install to the right of “Groove Agent SE 5 - Content”.

Hi there!
THIS MAY HELP YOU ALL!!!
I’ve been experienced the same problem since last Saturday!
Suddenly I’ve noticed that both Acoustic Agent Drumsets (Blue and Red) didn’t load or loaded without sound, this 2 drumsets belong to The kit Se and Studio Se libraries.
For 10 hours I’ve searched for a solution! I’ve even translated a potential solution from Steinberg Japanese Forum!
I still use Cubase 10 with Groove Agent SE 5.
Since I’ve got a new PC, I had to reinstall it via Steinberg Download Assistent, and that was the problem, at least, for me!!
For some reason it didn’t install some files!
As I don’t trust in computers, especially “AI”, I’ve saved all the files of my previous copy of Cubase 10 on an external SSD!
So I decided to check it to see if there was any file there with a different name from those where the GASE5 Content is saved in my current PC and Voilà, there was 2:
FCP_SMT_776_GASE_The_Kit_SE_Samples
FCP_SMT_152_GASE_Acoustic_Studio_Kit
(which were not installed on my current PC)
Then I copied and pasted both on it!
Now everything is running fine!!!
My conclusion is that maybe it happens with updates too!
I really hope I could helped!!!

Thank you!!