Groove Agent SE install fails every time + bonus issue :)

I’ve had a lot of problems with Groove Agent SE, starting with the basic installation. I attached a screenshot of the issue with the installer. “Groove Agent SE Content installation failed. The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it. Error code: 1612”

This happens after I download the installer and run a clean install. I previously had the same error and continued to use Cubase regardless because I could not find a solution. However, Groove Agent SE continually freezes Cubase, typically after adding two samples to a pad. It is unusable! So I decided to uninstall everything and try again. This is when I remembered the installation error. Again, I just downloaded the content, but the installer can’t find the content. :question:

I am on Windows 10, everything up to spec. Any ideas? I really appreciate the help as it seems i’ll be waiting for steinberg support for a while. I need make sure it is fully installed so I can begin the fun of troubleshooting why it freezes Cubase :confused:

Thank you thank you for the help - if you can save me I’ll try to buy you a coffee or something :smiley: