Group tracks being created white and blank

So recently when creating new group tracks in busy projects they have been being created white and blank within the track area of the arrange window. All of the control buttons are missing or unclickable apart from the track automation buttons.
The inspector is working fine when the group is selected, the group channel shows up normally in the mix console, it still functions and when closing and loading the project it loads back correctly (blue and with everything back to normal).
The only annoying thing is you can’t access volume automation from the group when it is in this blank state, even writing some automation and selecting to show all used automation doesn’t reveal it.
I am wondering if a plugin I am using is creating a bug as this is a new error or maybe a Win10 update that is messing with something.
Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar.
Cubase Pro 10.5.20
Win 10 Pro
i7 - 6950X
64Gb Ram
2 RME RayDats
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Cheers

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

As you have NVIDIA graphic card, Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
  • Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.