Grpahical glitches (flickering) on plugins

I’ve been getting a graphical glitch where particularly (if not only) the plugins that come with Cubase are flickering, particularly while audio is playing. As the attached images hopefully show (I was unable to take a screenshot due to the nature of the glitch): Groove Agent SE half flickers in and out while still being able to see enough to roughly know what you are doing, but Retrologue, and Padshop completely disapear with only the keyboard showing. Groove Agent flickers the most erratically, looking different every time, while the others mostly just go black.

Any assistance would be great,

Thank you!

Looks like I’m unable to post more than one image, so I’ve compiled the three into one.

Hi,

What kind of graphic card do you have, please? Do you have the latest driver installed, please?

I have an Nvidia RTX 4070, and I updated the drivers yesterday to try to solve the issue, but no luck.

Thanks

Hi,

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps below.
  • Disconnect the computer from the Internet to ensure Windows will not download and install its graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart the computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), and keep the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.

Thank you!

This seems to have worked. I already had the latest Studio driver, but uninstalling it and re-installing seemed to work.

Cheers!