Guitar Fingering in Parts

I have just completed a piece using two guitars and assumed that what I put into the full score would be reflected in the parts. It was a shock to discover that guitar fingering in the parts had reverted to being above the stave rather than next to the note where I had positioned it in the full score. Additionally work-around lines using flattened hairpins revert back to being hairpins again in the part. I can get round the hairpins issue by re-saving the project and deleting one of the players but this doesn’t do anything for fingering. It seems that I’ll have to move all the fingerings again for each part - unless there’s something I’m missing? If this is current expected behaviour, can we expect a fix in a nearby release?

It is the expected behaviour at present, because properties set in one layout are generally not automatically applied to other layouts, because our aim is to make things as flexible as possible. However, we’re certainly aware that this flexibility can come at an unexpected cost. In the longer term we have plans to make it possible for you to determine the scope of property changes, but in the forthcoming update we will introduce a command to propagate the properties from one layout to other layouts, which I think you will find very useful.