Guitar monitored and recorded thro cubase sounds different on playback

Hi ya folks,
Like the title said…Playing my electric guitar completly mmonitored thro cubase sounds realy good and to my linking…that using vsts (Nural dsp, bias, gr5) or coming out from my head to my interface (a steinberg UR22)…but when i play it back it sounds different…the notes sounds a bit amplified, a bit boomy…completly different when being monitored whil recording it…
Im using cubase AI8 and AI10…my windows 10 is all up to date with the latest drivers and system…My UR22’s driver is up to date as well…
did a reinstall to both cubase, updated and removed completly the Yamaha ur22 drivers, ckeaned the registery and reinstalled it…
same issue remains…
what baffle me is the sound since monitored thro cubase should sound the same whil played back,logicaly…
I even installed cubase on my laptop and did the same thing…
went as far as buying the new Solid state ssl sound card and the problem remained…
I realy appreciate your support on this one folks…
Regards

you changed your hardware and the issue is the same that indicates clearly that it is not the hardware…

maybe your use of the plugins introduces some issues to your sound

I guess it’s the lack of knowledge that leads to unwanted experience

I guess that you have your guitar connected to UR22 - make sure that the UR22 mix knob is set to only hear the output from Cubase; if the mix knob is set to hear the direct signal (from the guitar) it’s quite obvious that it will sound different than when you later play it through Cubase with all the Vsts.

If the mix knob isn’t the problem, remove all Vsts and run an unmodified clean signal through Cubase. If that sounds the same while recording and playing back, start adding Vsts and see where things start to go wrong.

The UR22 mix knob is full to daw while playing recording, otherwise you will hear the DI signal as well…
I even got a line in from my Yamaha head with no vst…