h1n recorder software download licensing issue

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help.
I just purchased an HN1 recorder and it came with free Cubebase 10 LE and free wavelab LE software downloads or the keys I guess the download access code I so far tried downloading the Cubebase 10 LE. Not sure where to put the access code because I put it in under software E licenser and it gives me a product key it says not activated below it yet but after I downloaded the software went to open it and said no key and start activation so I clicked on start activation which open the box to where the product code goes so I tried the one that went along with my download access code that I registered but it says note E licenser recognized. It’s unfortunate because all my that I got with the HN1 says is go to www.steinberg.net/getcubase10le. When I follow this link it just says if you have hardware with free download it just tells me to make an account and register my product so I was able to download and install product but not able to activated because when I click on the green arrow in the control centre and place the serial number I got corresponding to my particular download access code it says that there are no “E licenser’s”. If anyone has registered or downloaded the software using an h1n recorder software. It’s starting to hurt my head. Sorry for the long-winded mixed up message someone can make sense of it.

Any help before I have to contact support is appreciated

Hi and welcome,

Use the The Download Access Code in your MySteinberg account to get an Activation Code. Then use this Activation Code in the eLCC application to activate your Cubase (and WaveLab) license.

Thanks I did that or at least for the software that I downloaded which was Cubebase10LE and it recognized it and gave me the activation code which went into the box and recognized the software but it said there were no E licensor’s (that field was blank on the left hand side). Not sure as I’ve tried this several times with the same result.

Without the E licensor down below it doesn’t seem to recognize anything

I don’t think the pictures to show you downloaded I will try again

It appears I can’t do that right.

I have tried dragging and dropping as well as placing in line and neither seemed to work.

I don’t think the pictures to show you downloaded I will try again

It appears I can’t do that right.

I have tried dragging and dropping as well as placing in line and neither seemed to work.

Hi,

AS I can see, the Soft-eLicnser is missing. Please follow this article.

And please delete the pictures here, with the Activation Code.