HALion 4 | In Depth - Only $19.99 for a limited time.

For a limited time we have on sale our two Steinberg product tutorials, SWA Complete 6 and HALion 4 | In Depth, for only $19.99!!

HALion 4 | In Depth

The latest incarnation of Steinberg’s ever powerful virtual sampler instrument brings a wealth of improvements, new features and functions that take this sampler to the next level. all this power it might be easy to get overwhelmed, enter Streamworks Audio’s HALion 4 | In Depth. Instructor’s Donna Hanson and Walter Hunnicutt (instructors of SWA Complete Cubase 6 and SWA Complete Reason 5) will walk you through the vast feature set of this almighty sampler instrument, providing clear concise understanding of the topics at hand.

HALion 4 In Depth takes you through all the major facets of HALion 4. This video series provides a structured approach to learning HALion. We will focus on the functions and capabilities users need to know to get the most out of this remarkable instrument. The course provides enough theory to understand HALion but illustrates that theory with hands-on examples to get you up and running quickly.

The chapters on Zone and Sound editing will provide the studio performer with everything thing they need to adapt the Steinberg library to their projects; or create entirely new programs

The chapters on performance controllers provide a lot of firepower in both the studio and the live environment.

And the Sample Editing and File Handling chapters will help you integrate your existing sound libraries using HALion.

Topics covered by your instructors

Hidden features and work flow
Program structure and editing processes
How to create and edit samples
How to use HALion as a synthesizer (sound creation)
How to use HALion as a synthesizer (sound design)
How Key Switches work to unlock more flexibility
How to use the Flex Phaser to build parts quickly
More advanced Sample Editing
Libraries importing and mapping

View a sample at http://streamworksaudio.com/products/halion4_indepth

Cheers,
Chris

Hello, I purchased Halion 4 in depth, learned a lot from it.
I just purchased melodyne editor so I want that tutorial as well but on your website it says Paypall is currently unavailable?

Is there another way I can transfer? I don’t have a creditcard.

Greetz Dylan.

Hi sorry for the late reply.

We were making some updates to our checkout page so Paypal was unabalvaible for a few days. Today we have all updates complete and Paypal is once again a payment. From the checkout page you will see a blue tab button labelled ‘Paypal’ in the Payment & Billing Information section of the checkout page. Simply click this tab and choose ‘Place Order’ to redirect to Paypal to make the payment.

Thanks,
Chris

I purchased this video from Streamworks Audio and can completely recommend it. Especially good for new users - saved me hours reading the manual and trying to find everything. Halion 4 is superb and this gets you fully into it both efficiently and enjoyably.