HALion 5 full installation kit?

Hi, somebody knows where can i get the full downloadable installation kit (not update) of HALion 5? On the steinberg website it’s only the update available for download…
I have upgraded from HALion 4 to 5 but i need to reinstal after fresh OSX installation and i don’t have HALion 4.x installation DVD…

P.S.
In MySteinberg account is no email or contact info for support. In My Support section it’s just a forwarded link to Distributors. I will really appreciate for help. I have the license for HALion 5 but no installation files… :cry:

Cubase Pro 8, 64 bit.
iMac 27 mid 2012
Mac OS 10.9.2 Maverick
MOTU 828x

Having same problem but for windows7

You can install the trail version.

https://shop.steinberg.net/cgi-bin/dlreg?ID=H5TRIALW

Meanwhile send Steinberg support a message, they will provide you with a download link (maybee the trail link even :laughing: )

Thanks, yes i know about the trial, but there is a note where it says that after we purchase the full vrs we need to uninstall the trial and instal full vrs… so i guess the trial it’s not working as full version.

Yes that’s true if you install halion with a trail license, you have an official license so it should work, I think I’ve done this with halion4, don’t recall it exactly anymore.

info@steinberg.de

Send your request to that email address.

It may take a couple of business days but they’ll send you 2 links to download the Iso files.