Halion 6 fehlt der seitliche Chine-Knopf

I did the setup on Halion stand alone
restarted cubase, but no signal arrives
I don’t understand why if I load a program from the library then the signal arrives
but he already has his samples and how can I put mine?
if I delete them all, the signal does not arrive. . . .

If you don’t want to record directly with the standalone version of HALion, but want to use Cubase:

1. Record your audio signal in Cubase.
  2. Create a new sample zone in the program tree in HALion
  3. Open the sample editor in HALion
  4. Drag & drop the audio event from Cubase into the HALion sample editor

Se non vuoi registrare direttamente con la versione standalone di HALion, ma vuoi usare Cubase:

1. Registra il tuo segnale audio in Cubase.
  2. Creare una nuova zona campione nell’albero del programma in HALion
  3. Aprire l’editor di esempio in HALion
  4. Trascina e rilascia l’evento audio da Cubase nell’editor di campioni HALion

Here I am: then
it all starts with a video showing the sampling with the side chine and with cubase. So not with standalone halion. Not having side fold on Halion I tried from cubase, and opening a Halion program and renaming it, I was able to register. Then I couldn’t do it anymore and I still don’t know what happened. But as you rightly said in Halion Stand alone it is recorded and it is fine. Then as you wrote to me yes, you can also record on audio in cubase and transfer it to Halion, but if you had to make all the notes on the keyboard it would be a bit long right?
However, as said at the beginning, I noticed that if I open a Halion program and go to recording, the signal arrives and I can record the new audio, but if I delete the audio or the settings of the program I have opened, I no longer hear in the. I think I have to leave something of the effect modules open.

Have a look at the audio editor in cubase, there are a lot of useful functions for preparing the audio event before the import in HALion.

Do so :wink: