Halion 7 missing libraries (empty mediabay)

I reinstalled Halion 7 and now the factory libraries are missing. The presets are there they just aren’t arranged in categories like it used to be before (Tales, Auron, etc.). I tried deleting file mediabay3.d whatever, but it is still happening.

Not sure, but look in Library Manager first and verify everything is there.
Click the GEAR icon in upper right corner, it will show the Library Default Location. Check to make sure the location shown makes sense as Cubase will keep putting all new libraries in that single location.

As an example, mine was set to X\…GroveAgent5. So it put the new stuff in sub folders under Groove Agent and that didn’t work well.

Click on any library that’s giving you problems and click on details. It will show you where that library’s files were put. If it doesn’t look correct, you have two choices.
1- Go the the location indicated in DETAILS and double click any of the sound files, Cubase will register the location of ALL the files in that location so Cubase knows where to find them.
2- From the Library Manager, select a sound library and click MOVE. Then move them to the location of your choice.

Another step may be necessary, but I don’t know. Open Media Bay, find folder for Library that’s not working correctly, right click, and select rescan, and/or uncheck, than re-check that folder to force a re-scan.

Hope this helps.