HALion-7, Organ Zone, pedal drawbars seem to have no effect

In Organ Zone the drawbars under MANUAL result in sounds when I hit a key on the keyboard. But the drawbars under PEDAL don’t. The manual says “Pedal Activates the two drawbars for the bass pedals.” but clicking on PEDAL doesn’t help either. I’m totally new to HALion, so any help or thoughts would be great – I’m probably just missing the obvious.

Same here. The pedal drawbar sliders move up and down (that is, the user-interface components are OK - they’re not stuck, disabled, or otherwise non-functional), but moving them doesn’t cause the organ to produce any sound - either alone (i.e. pedals only) or in combination with the Manual sliders.

There don’t appear to be any additional controls that would switch the pedals drawbars on or off and the manual doesn’t mention anything either.

This is in Halion 7.0.0.290, standalone 3.3.0.16.

1 Like

Hi olilo,
I’m able to reproduce it here. It’s now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “ HALLY-10020”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge

3 Likes

Hi, we have fixed the bug. The fix will be available with the next maintenance release.

2 Likes