I have problem after installing C6 Windows. HALion one can find just a few sounds, but by far not all of them. In C5 (still installed) Halion One can find all installed sounds.
What i tried:
- un- and reinstalling Hal1.
- right click and choose Locate contant in H1. When I point at the right location in C6 and click OK, nothing happens.
- rescanning the Media base
all to no avail.
- does cubase 6 store the H1 presets in another location?
- Can these presets point to another *.hsb-path (so HALion can’t find its sounds in C6) (why can’t this be solved with “Locate Content”).
- Is there a way to correct this (even by editing xml files or whatever)?
I like to keep using H1 as it’s compatible with C5 (for exchange with fellow musicans and students).