HALion SE 3 Licensing Problems - Software Elicenser Missing

“No valid license detected for HALion Sonic SE”
I was going to show some screen shots but I am unable to upload image to Steinberg.

Bought a VST that uses HALion SE 3. I have installed the following:

eLicenser
HALion SE 3 (they gave a direct download link) I have also gone and through and entered my e-amil address on the following page:
never mind I can’t include links …on Steinberg
PadMotion 3.0

My understanding is that I have to enter a license for HALion SE 3 into eLicensor? Is this correct? I am getting the following error. I have registered with this site and have not received a code to enter, but have received confirmation e-mails for Steinberg account set up so I am getting e-mails from them. I do not have Steinberg Products/Cubase etc. I also do not have (or want) a USB Steinberg licensing stick.

welcome

The activation code is in the email with the download link.

To control spam, first time posts cannot include links or images. You can do so now.

Thank you so much for answering!
I have my HALion SE 3 Access Code Now
If I try to load it in the Steinberg site :
https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=9083&L=1
I get the message: “Activation Code not found. Make sure that the code has been entered in the eLicenser Control Center.”

If I try to load the Code into the eLicencer I get the message:
“Currently there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer”

I have attached screen shots for reference. The end goal is to play PadMotion 3.0

Hi,

As I can see, there is no Soft-eLicenser Number generated in your eLCC. Use eLCC Helper to generate one. Then you should be able to activate the license.

Martin Thank you VERY much. I tried a few times with the software elicenser and it didn’t work, but after getting on a different network that was not behind the same firewall it worked (at least I think that is what fixed it). I eventually got HALion and Pad Motion 3 working!!!

Thank you everyone! You helped me with the worst VST install ever! I’m exhausted.

2 Likes