Halion sonic crashes cubase 9

How did you come to this solution?

Thank you for sharing!

Just, when I launched HS3 with MIDI track, HS3’s GUI appeared and till this time everything was ok. When HS3 loaded instruments, I noticed that when the more instruments loaded the HS3’s GUI got more whiter and cursor went round. Then, I awared that it may be too less memory for all instruments and I started experiment. Tha’s all. It was rather my “nose” only :slight_smile:

Hi,

Do you know what were the previous values for VirtualMemory and HS3 MaxPreload, please?

Unfortunalely, I was happy too early. HS3 still causes C9’s crashes informing that it is because of Halion Sonic Controller. I don’t know what does it mean. i I WAS LOOKING FOR VIA INTERNET BUT I FOUND NOTHING. I istalled evrything from scretch downloading all files first. Fresh instalation. THE SAME ISSUE.

When I launch HS3 first time (in C9) everything goes ok. When I close HS3 and next open from INSPECTOR, I get earlier mentioned info. When I close this info window, HS3 gets black (without GUI). Then I have to close C9.

Hi,

Could you try locating these registry keys
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
and see if they contain any values regarding Cubase9.exe.

Remove them.