Halion Sonic / Sonic SE Library Updates

Both, Sonic and Sonic SE aren’t interested to update their Libray-DB when removing a user library.

I’ve sampeld something and build a library of my own for Sonic and Sonic SE. After registering the library via the manager, the library is usable with both of them. Fine.

When removing the library, the info stays in instrument page with all the presets I’ve created in the lib beforehand.
Rescan the MediaBay within Cubase works but opening Sonic or SE the lib is still there but not usable. Only deleting the preferences of Sonic and SE causes to rescan their lib-db.

So, where’s the button to rescan the library-db in both applications?

Hi Elias1957,
the included programs and presets of a library should vanish after removing a library via the Steinberg Library Manager. But newly created (user) programs/presets will remain in the mediabay right now, even if the corresponding library will be deleted. This makes no sense as this will clutter the mediabay with unusable stuff. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7732”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge