Halionsonic 3 not loading

i have high Sierra recent upgraded, iMac i7 24 gb ram 3 tb hd…cubase artist 9.030…absolute collection 3 …everything where functional until I upgraded to high Sierra…then when I loaded my projects, halion sonic 3 was not starting… it says that I must restart the host…doesnt close plugin properly… …in other words restart cubase artist…then it works…every time…
best regards
tobias nilsson

Hi,

Make sure, you have the latest HALion Sonic (SE) installed, please.

i have updated to halionsonic3 0.15 and it says plugin didn’t close properly please restart the host…(restart cubase everytime you change projects…!!) and when im closing a project it just closing a plugin insted of the file…if i closing the file one more time… It closing the file properly…
best rguards
tobias nilsson

Hi,

How do you close the project? Which window is the active one at the moment?

Ok…thanx, but it is the same problem…“the host application did not close the plugin properly. please restart the host”…if i start cubase and open a project… it works…and if i open another project and another one…it works…but if i close a project…hs3 dosnt load up when i load a another project…i have to start cubase allover again…i was not shure if i upgraded halionsonic3 properly…so i did it again…it went well…i hope there nothing wrong…when i load a project it says couldnt load plugin please restart host…there is two windows after another with that…when i close cubase it says that it closed unexpected…
Best reguards and happy new year everybody!!
Tobias Nilsson

Hello…maybe cubase 9.5.21 will do the trick…?!
Anyone!? Please!
Best reguards
Tobias Nilsson

Hey…If you close the projekt 2 Times’ it Will close ok?!
Best reguards
Tobias Nilsson