Happy birthday to this board

Aloha guys

About a year ago (give or take a couple of days)
this was posted in the old forum:

Chris Beuermann
Administrative Moderator

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Post subject: New Steinberg customer forum

On December 15, 2010, Steinberg forums will witness a comprehensive makeover and restructuring. Cubase.net, Nuendo.com as well as the Sequel forum will be integrated into one new customer forum, with many convenient functions. As requested, the individual product forums will only be available for registered Steinberg customers from now on. Accessing the forums will only be possible via the MySteinberg log-in, which means that only one password is required from members in order to access protected areas. Users who register their Steinberg product automatically receive the necessary write permissions for the corresponding sub-forum, but receive read permissions for all product forums. A dedicated forum for questions of interested prospects will also be made available.

Not only have the pages been redesigned, the new forum also offers various new functions that were requested by many forum members, such as:

Supporting avatars for user profiles;
File attachment support in forum postings, great for sharing screenshots, project files and presets, and;
Creating friend and foe lists.

The old forums will be archived but can be accessed for research purposes at all times.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in our new Steinberg customer forum.

[/size]

And so here we are a year later.
Happy Birthday Cubase forum.
{‘-’}|

synthesizer-birthday-cake.jpg
Happy birthday!!! :smiley:

Happy boardday! :sunglasses:

Happy birthday, I joined this forum a few weeks after it went live, never been on the old forums.

I’ve never been on the old forum either. When I joined I didn’t know that this was a fairly young forum. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :smiley:

There is an embarrassment of riches lost in the old forums.

The Mike Elliott articles, the advice from Tammo, and a cast of helpful contributors that have drifted away … or been exiled for unfathomable reasons.

Happy Birthday to the new forum.

Happy and Fond Memories of the Old Forums! May our friends that have moved beyond rest in peace.

Twas the 15th Dec 2010 it went live I think?

Still an infant, bit like most of my posts :laughing:

+1 :sunglasses:

Good one H,
{‘-’}

+1 :sunglasses:

+1

Yay, 1 year on this board! :smiley:

Is it walking yet?

Almost … When it’s walking and talking it’s time to teach it to sit down and shut up!

OK. Me too. Happy Birthday Steinberg.net!
J.L.

Yes, but it sometimes still wears nappies (diapers for the yanks) :wink: .

And yes, Happy Birthday to the forum, or fora.

Mauri.