Dear Cubase Community and Steinberg Support
Cubase Pro 11.0.20 crashes hard with the below simple steps (macOS 10.15.7 Catalina)
- Create new project (24bit, 44.1 kHz)
- Add one stereo audio track
- Add Izotope Ozone 9 Elements (18.104.22.1680OSX64.Intel.VST3) as first Insert, open Ozone’s plugin UI
- Click on the “undo history” button top right of UI (small “clock” with counter-clockwise arrow) (a history window opens)
- Hit ESC key on keyboard
- Cubase Pro 11.0.20 vanishes…
Thanks to anyone from the community who has a few minutes of time to briefly test this and confirm?
And an equally big thanks to Steinberg if you see this message and could reproduce and briefly confirm here. Your work and support is highly appreciated!
With kind regards and stay safe,