Hard Drive crash

My 250 GB SSHD crashed unretreivable I had Cubase elements 8.5, ( SDrummer 2, waves, and much more) how do I get a fresh install and do I have to pony up again? Program was only on computer not on any other devices. Upgrading to Win 10 and 500GB SSHD

Of course you will have to reinstall all Cubase software and your 3rd party vst software. Follow the link for instructions for how to reactivate Cubase.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Mucho Thanks

Hello,
Downloaded and installed Cubase Elements 8, updated e-licencer, entered activation code (code from 2015), accepted, clicked continue and am getting.
“No License To Upgrade Selectable
No License to upgrade found. Please connect USB-eLicenser which contains an appropriate license to upgrade to your computer”
That would be great if the dongles I have were for this download. I purchased the UR44 , downloaded Cubase Ai and upgraded to Elements 8.
Any advice would be appreciated. I’m sure it’s something simple.
Thanks

If the license is on a USB dongle just plug it in and you should be all set. If not on a dongle, follow these instructions for reactivation. You can’t use an activation code once it has been used.

Regards. :sunglasses:

I discovered that my eLicenser has a different number than the assigned number in MySteinberg. My programs are not showing up in the SeL under the new number. Recommendation from Steinberg is to delete and start over. I did click on your link Prock worked like a gem for some reason I have two different SeL numbers.

Thanks