have only selected Midi Parts (not whole track) follow Chord track

I guess the subject is self-explanatory.

It would be great to have the ability to get a selected Midi Parts (not whole track) follow Chord track, I suppose there would be two new option “Chord Track” in the info bar so that we can choose if a midi part should or should not follow a chord track and another for the type of voicing. This can be done as a combo option if the GUI is an issue.

This is particularly useful if you want to use different voicing for different parts or work on a piece where you like to use you own specific voicing ( or edit the existing one(s)).

What do you guys think?

In my opinion, that’s a very reasonable request. +1

While follow chord track works great when it comes to just that, a whole track that follows only the chord track that is, the moment I want to add a few extra notes (as leading notes, ornaments, solo lines not strictly on-scale), things get chaotic for me. I’ve thought of having a duplicate track NOT follow the chord track where I could write what extra I want, but if I could specify what part is “dumb-strictly-stick-to-the-chords” accompaniment and what is “a-little-bit-out” in just one track, it would be awesome.