Having major problems with hardware

Hi guys

Apologies if this is mentioned elsewhere, I did look.

I made the jump from Cubase 5 to version Pro 8 yesterday.

I have installed my VSTS etc all fine, but am getting nothing from my M box 2 and my M-audio Oxygen 8v2 midi keyboard.
I had both of these running fine on 5.

When in Cubase I have went to Device Setup - Midi ports, and there is nothing showing except my inbuilt soundcard.
I am getting no options for m-box. When I also go to add midi or inset midi onto an instrument track there still is no option for the keyboard, it is as if the program is not realising both are plugged into the USB.

I have updated my drivers and still nothing. My M-box and Keyboard are both on, but no signals are sending.

I am on windows 7 64 bit.

Would be extremely grateful if anyone could help.

When in Cubase I have went to Device Setup - Midi ports, and there is nothing showing except my inbuilt soundcard.
I am getting no options for m-box.

This seems a little confused or maybe just a typo - the Mbox swill not appear in midi ports as it doesn’t have any midi capability, it is an audio interface only.
You would select this as the audio driver in Devices/VST Audio System.

If it isn’t showing in that drop down list then the first thing to try would probably be re-installing or updating the Mbox driver.

I think you want the standalone driver available at bottom of this page:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/download/en355067

Sorry…just noticed you said you had updated drivers…did you definitely use the standalone driver?