Having trouble with steinberg download assistant (singning in)

Please help me.
Steinberg download assistant is driving me nut!!!

After purchasing cubase 11(upgrade from 10.5), I openend steinberg download assistant.
Message to sign in appeared so i clicked it and signed in through web browser
And after that!
“To authorize Steinberg Download Assistant, you must allow your browser to open Steinberg Download Assistant. Once authorization is completed, you can close this page and continue working with Steinberg Download Assistant.”
this kind of message occured and web browser asked me if you want to open steinberg download assistant
so I clicked “yes”
then message to sign in steinberg download assistant popped up → same message on web browser → steinberg download assistant’s “sign in” message
this is repeating over and over again!!!
I couldn’t even download cuabase 11 after purchasing it!!
somebody please help me

Try going on to ‘chat’ through the Steinberg.net site. They can give you a link to download directly. Why they haven’t advertised this to everyone, I have no clue.

But I just read that this didn’t work for someone outside the US. Again, not sure why.

it seems Steinberg did restrict whocould download software thru their download assistant. I noticed too I had to to thru the website, log in there and link that to the download assistant. It was kinda confusing, especially doing it when their servers were struggling.

it is hard to say exactly where you are from how you explain it. I would un install the download assistant, re download the newest version and start from the beginning.