Help getting Cubase LE 6

Hey guys!

I’m actually new at the forum, so please excuse me if I’m doing something wrong - as far as I know, I’m not breaking the rules!

I have a Zoom G3X since dec/14 and I love it. It helps me everytime I have a gig or just a jam session, as I don’t have my analog set yet. I noticed the other day that it came with a Sequel LE 3 copy in a cd and decided to install it. When the installation finished, I did all steps to register my software and I noticed that I had Cubase LE 6 aswell - YAY! I’ve got the license, used it on my e-Licenser and there it is. The only problem is: I don’t know where I can download the software!

Is there any way to download it? I tried the Download section on Steinberg.net but there’s only a patch to 6.0.7… can you guys help me pleeeease? :frowning:

Hi,

Here you can download Cubase LE 6 ISO.

You, sir, are AMAZING! I have no words for you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Martin,

Would you be able to provide a new link for Cubase LE 6 ISO? I am currently using Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 and have been unable to find an ISO that worked for me

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

Could you send me a link to Cubase LE 6 ISO? I’m one of those who sadly lost the CD :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi! Could you pleeeease send me the link too? That one isnt working anymore

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello! Could you please send me a link to a download for LE / AI 6 please? Thank you very much!!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.