Help - socorro

First of all. I know this is not the place for this but I’m absolutely desperate and I will follow my explanation in Spanish because I need to be clear. Sorry for bothering you.
Mi ordenador murió y he comprado una nueva máquina. Tengo una licencia de Dorico Elements y me es imposible instalar el programa en mi nuevo ordenador. El maldito licenser no reconoce la clave de activación. Para reactivar mi copia, en MySteinberg, me pide un numero de mi eLicenser al que no puedo acceder y encima, si intento abrir una solicitud de asistencia, parece que hay un error en la web porque el link me lleva, siempre, a la página principal de Steinberg. PORFAVOR, AYUDA!

No tienes el email con la clave en alguna parte ? Esa es necesaria para reactivar y que te manedn una nueva…

Sí. Tengo la clave de activación del Dorico Elements. El problema es que cuando introduzco esa clave en el eLicenser, me dice que no lo reconoce y que reactive los productos en MySteinberg y cuando voy a MySteingerb para reactivar, me pide un número que deberia darme el eLicenser pero que no hay manera de que me lo de. Segun las instrucciones deberia encontrarlo en el menu superior en la opción registro y dicha opción me pasrece desabilitada.

Sorry to hear that you’re having problems getting your Dorico Elements product reactivated. The fundamental problem is that you didn’t register the eLicenser on your original computer. It’s really important to do this, if you can, because it then makes reactivating the software on a new computer trivial: all you have to do is select the eLicenser that is no longer working on MySteinberg, and it will provide you with new activation codes for all of the products that were installed on that eLicenser.

However, if you don’t register your eLicenser, and if you no longer have access to the old eLicenser number because that computer is now out of commission, you’re in trouble. You will have to contact support and they will work with you to resolve the problem.

So the first thing to do, right now, is to register the Soft-eLicenser on your new computer on MySteinberg, so that the system knows the Soft-eLicenser number of your new computer.

The next thing to do is to send me a private message here on the forum including your original Dorico Elements activation code, and I’ll see what I can do to get you a replacement.