Help with Cubase 7.5 Artist

Hello, I had been working with cubase 7.5 artist without any problem. However, yesterday when I opened Cubase some VST plugins like Halion Sonic SE and Groove Agent SE were not found anymore. I had been using those vst in a couple of projects. Now I cannot use them. I cannot find them anymore. I already tried to re-install all the Cubase and its vst, but nothing happens. How can I get my vst plugins again?

In case you are using Windows OS, please uninstall all Cubase components first (you can do it within the control panel or by using the Installation media). Then restart the installer from the ISO/DVD. When the list of components to be installed appears, activate the option “Install for anyone who uses this computer” that is located below. With this procedure no path-related problems should appear when loading VST Instruments.

Hello, thank you for your answer. I am using a Mac book pro, I installed Cubase from two iso files that I had to download from the website. My mac book pro does not have a CD drive unit.

I have not found any solution to this problem. I do not know what to do now.

I know that I’m late to the thread but did you get this sorted?