Help with waves and inserts

I have cubase 5.1.2 and waves plugins. I used to have no problem, but after moving some files around everything went haywire. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled both. The 2 problems I am having are:

1.Waves plugins appear blank (all black) when opened in the inserts section. When opened in the vst instruments section they have images but no presets.

1. Waves plugins used to be categorized for me automatically (dynamics, distortion, etc). Now not only do they not work (again, main problem), but they are all in a section under inserts labelled waves.

I assume the latter issue can be fixed by moving folders around on my pc.

I have tried searching online, I’ve tried updating drivers, I’ve tried reinstalling. Again, it was working completely fine right up until I moved the files. And my (very) inept self permanently deleted the old files and locations.

Hi,

1. Make sure your Waves plug-ins are up-to-date. This could be also an graphics card issue. You can try to run Cubase in Safe Start Mode or trash Cubase preferences.

2. In Cubase preferences, you can decide, if you want to order the plug-ins by categories or by vendor.