Hi everyone, please help me

Hi
I emailed the forum to ask everyone to help me with the problem I was having at Cubase 11 Pro, I need your help, besides, I have no other idea.

I cannot use “Ctrl + Shift + S” in Cubase.
When I use “Ctrl + Shift + S” as above, it shows the message: Instant Replay - off
It only happened when I upgraded cubase 10.5 Pro to cubase 11 Pro. Please help me with this solution. The other keyboard combinations are still running normally.

Thank you

Hi,

What happens, if you trigger Save As from the menu?

Where is your project saved? Which location (Documents or Desktop or…)?

Could you attach a screenshot of the error message, please?

1 Like

I took the pictures again, I couldn’t find a place to upload them.
I already have the picture, how do i send it to you?

Hi,

Click the upload button here in the toolbar (icon in the middle). Choose “From my device” option, click “Choose Files” button, choose the file and click Upload.

It seems like your hotkeys have reset. I had the same issue.
Check - Edit - Key Commands and search for Save As. Then you can assign the correct hotkey.
Also, you can try to reset all or Import your hotkeys from the previous version.

Max from MajorMixing

1 Like

I followed your advice, and also removed cubase and reinstalled it but still failed.

Tôi đã làm như bạn hướng dẫn nhưng vẫn không được. Bạn có thể đưa cho tôi email của bạn được không?
Cảm ơn bạn

When I use the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + S, it has no effect and displays an image like this.

Hi,

This is not Cubase message at all. Any other application steals the Key Command (more on the system level).

1 Like

Is that some AMD game streaming app overriding the Cubase key commands?

1 Like