Hiding flow information

damn…easy again…never saw that.
Thanx again Leo !

I can see my {@flowtitle@} - let’s say ‘DORICO’ - on page 1,2,4, 6,7
on page 3 and 5 I only see: ‘{@flowtitle@}’
if I use {@projecttitle@}, I can see the corresponding name on each page, but if I change to {@flowtitle@} again, I can read DORICO on some pages and on some I can only read {@flowtitle@}
If I delete oll page changes everything works fine again.
I can’t find what I’m doing wrong.
Any help out there please?

Peer, can I refer you back to post #11? This is the most likely issue.

Hey Leo,
I did try all the things adviced on the forum before posting.
The strange thing is, that it is unpredictable on which pages it works and on which not
I think I have to ‘reset all page changes’ but then I’ll loose my whole layout, no?

Project → see attachment
Thanx for helping
Peer
Forum.dorico.zip (710 KB)

On page 3 in your project, Peer, the {@flowtitle@} token cannot resolve to anything because there are no flows on that page. The {@flowtitle@} token resolves based on the flow that appears in the flow closest to the top left-hand corner of the page. You only have an imported graphic on that page, and no music. It’s the same story on pages 5 and 6.

Ah, very interesting Daniel. Thanx a lot !
I just inserted a ‘subtitle’ and then did {@projectsubtitle@} and that solved my problem :slight_smile:

To fix this use {@flow1title@}.

In the future, I would highly recommend making Master Pages for custom pages. Page overrides are quite volatile. If they get removed somehow, you lose all your edits.

Hey Craig,

thanx a lot. I think that’s not always possible. If you prepare a lecture for example and you don’t know in advance how your masterpages will look like/what you’ll exactly need…