Hitpoint Problems

Hi All,

I’m fairly new to editing hit points. I opened up the audio editor and there sections to the left saying Vari audio, hit points etc. I made hit points on a piece of audio, took some unnecessary bits off either side of the section I wanted, but then found I couldn’t glue the hit points together in order to time stretch the whole segment using the time stretch arrow thing. I also only seem to have a window containing the audio plus a menu of usual stuff at the top, but no sign of all the menu options that were originally on the left (various audio, pitch, etc.).

So, two things, how do I stitch all these consecutive hit points back together? And how do I get back to the window/editor that originally offered me the left-hand menu?

Incidentally, when I’ve gone to Audio/hitpoints in the audio part editor the option to remove hit points is greyed out…

Please help, I’ve researched and can’t resolve.

I’m also having the same problem, in Nuendo 12.0.52. Maybe there’s something I’m not aware of, but when I double click a file on the pool to open the sample editor, the hit points threshold and other controls on LHS are greyed out. It’s driving me mad!