Holy SH*T !!!

Yep, there’s nothing to read really on this thread except for the title being awfully easy to understand by even complete morons, this thread wilol probably get very famous.

Check out the other threads here which have sooo very interesting titles like:

• Thank you Steinberg
  • Thanks for lanes
  • Another Cubase thread!!!

Yep, get it? And when people like me write some REAL things like about Audio Warp point quantizing [SOLVED] Bug (incl. sample): Audio Warp point quantizing - Cubase - Steinberg Forums, it seems that it’s over the head of majority of folks. No replies, no comments… nothing. Well, have noticed this earlier so let’s see how this shitty thread will do on this forum, shall we? :smiley:

And I’m sorry if I offended someone :slight_smile:

I have noticed that real knowledge and common sense can often stop a thread in it’s tracks or start arguments.
On a good note, at least the word “awesome” is now seldom used by windowlickers to describe a new button to push. :mrgreen:

this thread wilol probably get very famous.

And when people like me write some REAL things

Ooooowkay… :laughing: You overestimate yourself man.

Well can you then explain how this feature should work? Read this: http://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19919

If it’s there for nothing then I come to conclusion that you know how it works and can be done, right?

Thank you, Steinberg!

The new hitpoint quantizing thing is a great thing - it just doesn’t work!!! Thank you! You made a good effort so thank you thank you! It’s no use of making it work well, since it doesn’t work at all now. It’s really not - I only feel great to have such an expensive piece of software with so many features that don’t work! It makes me feel good!

So thank you for the new “mess up quantizing to be even worse than without it”-feature! Now I REALLY can make this awful sounding mixings that I always wanted to! Thank you!

I’d love to have an answer for you but I don’t as I’ve not downloaded the 6.5 update. I’m waiting for thing to settle a bit first and hopefully read some constructive comments on the “new” features. I always wait a week or two first (at least)

What do you expect? 6.5 is out. So it’s x-mas time. And what do kids do at x-mas time?
Yes, they use to play with their new toys.
I suppose I will never understand why experienced computer users tend to get so euphoric when a new piece of software enters the market. Be sure the disillusion will come soon and people will then return to real problems :slight_smile: .

Therefore I keep it the same way as Split.

I have listened to your recording & don’t have the slightest clue what’s going on there, sorry.
Sounds to me as if there is a hidden tempo track working in the back…

Maybe there is someone available with a 6.5 version on board who’s able to reproduce the steps you did with those drum tracks?!

Hope you’ll get it fixed

J.

I’m curious about this too and will do some testing if I have some time today.