Yes I have searched the Help and the Forum first, but did not managed yet to get a double sharp (or double flat).
(Perhaps this might due to the fact that I am on a german Keyboard)
- I find ony single flat and sharp as Icon in the UI
- I find also no shortcuts for other than single sharp or flat
- I even was not able to make the shortcut for enhamonic respelling work properly
- neither “Alt-” nor “Alt=” or “Alt+” has any effect at all
- also with “Alt shift up” and “Alt shift down” it was not possible double sharp
- the only thing I found working was the enharmonic spelling with “alt ß” but honestly I even do not know what should be “ALT + SINGLE QUOTE” on my german Keyboard. At least I found no combination of any keys which will act as “ALT + SINGLE QUOTE” should do.
So please show me how I may apply double sharps and doublke flats.