How can I get a refund?

I’ve sent the withdrawal email to steinberg@support-asknet.com to cancel my order and get the refund. But nobody replies to me and it’s been three days since I sent the email. So how can I get the refund in the end?

Probably asking the obvious but you purchased online right?

Would you be happy and/or comfortable to share why you’re not happy using Dorico?

I asked for a refund because nobody replied to my email about an activation problem. Now I’ve solved it by myself and the withdrawal should be canceled😂

Did you ask for help here on this forum; it’s one of the most responsive and most often updated groups for software of its kind.

I suspect that very few people come here for help and go away unhappy :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

And asknet is a third party- not Steinberg. So you can’t quite blame Steinberg if asknet was poor to respond.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Elathan. I have contacted my colleague Anja in support to ask her to cancel your refund request if possible.

Thanks!

Well I’ve just known that🥲

At first I didn’t notice this forum😂but now I see this is definitely a responsive and also powerful platform😊

2 Likes