How can I know what content I can use from the SDA?

I have Cubase 10 Pro. I see in the Download Assistant a lot of

• Sounds & Loops, such as violins, acoustic guitars, etc
  • Complementary Products such as DDP player, Sequel3,
  • VST Instruments & Plugins, and,
  • Groove Agent Drum Kits & Styles

How can I now what of those I can download and use without additional payment? (if any at all).

Thanks

Hi,

In the SDA, all content, which is under Cubase > Cubase Pro 10, is related to Cubase Pro 10 license. So if you download all, you get all content relevant for Cubase Pro 10.

If you download any other content (from different folders) you would need to have the license for the product, to be able to use it.

Thanks very much for you quick answer. To make sure I understood, all the content under

• Sounds & Loops, such as violins, acoustic guitars, etc
  • Complementary Products such as DDP player, Sequel3,
  • VST Instruments & Plugins, and,
  • Groove Agent Drum Kits & Styles

Is for sale, and nothing is free under a Cubase 10Pro License. Where can I see the prices of these items?

Thank you again

Thanks

Hi,

You need dedicated licenses for this. Yes, you have to buy the license.

There is lots of free content in Cubase 10 Pro license. You can see all the content in Cubase > Cubase Pro 10 (see attached picture).

…Oh sorry, I was wrong. Cubase 10 was using the old system, where you get the Full Installer package and you don’t see, what is inside. Cubase 11 uses the new system, where every single component is separated, so you can see the content before you download it. And you can also decide, what to download.

On the Steinberg Online Shop.

Thank you

Yes I’m using Cubase 10Pro.

I read in Cubase webpage that Sequel3 is free. And it is under “Complementary products”. Is it free? Does it bring something additional to my Cubase? If so, are the other two complementary products I see (DDP Player and Inmerse with VST Ambicoder) also free?

My apologies for being so clumsy and thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please, read more information here.

Here

Here

Thanks. I had read some of that already regarding Sequel.

I guess that the answer to my first question “How can I now what of those I can download and use without additional payment? (if any at all).” Is that I have to check the Cubase page in general and I will find out what is free and what is not. I think I see that some is free like Sequel3 or Glokenspiel Alto. I hope I am not wrong this time too.

Anyway, Martin, thanks very much for bearing with me. This is very kind of you. :slight_smile: