How can one write alternating octaves?

A frequent device in virtuoso piano music consists in alternating octaves, also called interlocking octaves or blind octaves, of which I am attaching an example taken from Ferruccio Busoni’s arrangement of Bach’s Prelude and Fugue in E-flat Major, BWV 552. How can one write this in Dorico? Please note that, in this specific example, there is a sixteenth rest in the right hand. In the first bar, the right hand starts thus on the second sixteenth note, and on the beat in the second bar. Thanks in advance for any idea.
alternating-octaves.png

Take a look at the attached – all I did was use Edit > Remove Rests to remove rests that shouldn’t be there, use Edit > Beaming > Beam Together to create the right beam groups, plus forcing the stems of the notes on the left-hand staff downwards with Edit > Stem > Force Stem Down.
blind-octaves.dorico.zip (340 KB)

Daniel,

Thanks for solving my problem so quickly. It took me a few moments to realize that I needed to use two voices rather than just one and hope that Dorico would figure out my intentions. I have now set all the required bars in my project.