How change glyph size inside a text?

I like to use music glyphs inside a text and I want to make the glyph larger in size. But somehow the glyph size stays the same despite I increase the font size considerably. Why is that so and how to make the glyphs larger and not just the surrounding text?
See example if I make the text and glyph selected to size 50pt, the glyph remains the same small while the text is larger:

How are you inserting the glyph? As the actual character, or as {@xyz@}? If the latter, you do need to ensure that the entirety of the code is selected including the brackets and the @ signs.

Well, I did that but it doesn’t work.I paste the code:
It only works when choosing one of the few music symbols when I right click for creating a token from the available list:

But when I paste a code changing size doesn’t work. See attachment how I change the size the same of both, but only the glyph from the token list changes size.
This is what I do:

This is the result:

So as you can see, I selected everything before changing size. It seems a bug.

FWIW, I get the same result. The unicode glyph doesn’t react to changes in the size for me either.

I guess it is a bug that needs to be resolved in an update??

For the time being, instead of changing the point size in the text editor, try selecting the text item outside the editor (i.e. so the whole thing goes orange, like any other selected item) and set the ‘Custom scale’ property to, say, 150%, or whatever larger size you need. Or define a new paragraph style that is the size you actually need.

Thanks! Defining a new paragraph style actually works well. Although the other solution by selecting the whole item, I don’t see how it is possible to select like that in a text frame?

You’re quite right, of course, you can’t do that in a text frame. Sorry for the bum steer.

No problem, but the paragraph style works just fine. Would be nice though if in the future it can also be done directly through the text editor.

Another question is why some glyph codes don’t work? For example {@uniE09E_uniE082_uniE09F_uniE084@} should give a 2/4 time signature, which I got from here: https://w3c.github.io/smufl/gitbook/tables/time-signatures.html. But this doesn’t work like the other time signatures don’t work.

You won’t be able to use those codes for ligatures, because that is not actually a Unicode codepoint, but rather it’s a description of the codepoints that if you type them together in sequence will produce that ligature. I’ve not tried it, but it’s possible that you might get the expected ligature if you instead use separate tokens for each character, i.e. {@uniE09E@}{@uniE082@}}{@uniE09F@}{@uniE084@}, but it might be easier in this case to copy and paste the character and change the character style to ‘Music text’ instead.

The use of separate tokens doesn’t do anything. And if I copy/paste the time signature directly I get a different music glyph as a result. For example to copy/paste both 2/4 and 4/4 directly as music text I get this result:
result 2-4 and 4-4.png

Yes, those ligature glyphs are not at stable codepoint positions, because they are part of the set of optional glyphs that live in the font-specific area of the SMuFL encoding, with the result that they can shift around in different versions of Bravura. At the moment, the precomposed 2/4 ligature is at U+F5EE.

Thanks, U+F5EE actually works. Is there somewhere where I can find all the codes that work for complete time signatures like 4/4, 6/8, 2/2 etc?

You’d need to open the Bravura OpenType font file itself in a font editor of some description. There are some free ones, e.g. FontForge, Birdfont, etc. that I imagine should work (I myself use FontLab, which is far from free).

Thanks I’ll check it out.