How do I go back to 7.0.1?

Since I updated to 7.0.2 my system has been very unstable and crashes often. 7.0.1 had a few bugs, nothing major just small trivial issues. How can I go back to 7.0.1? I have the download version, so no discs.

Thanks

As always it depnds on your OS. Since it’ s too kuch fot you to post it, try a search - this question is asked regularly whenever an update has been released…

Probably you will need to uninstall and re-install again.

Did you try deleting your preferences first?

IM THE SAME, HOW DO I GO BACK TO 7.01?

GETTING BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH UPON TRYING TO EXPORT OR SAVE - CAUSING SERIOUS PROBLEMS FOR DEADLINES!

There is no rollback feature as such, read here:

WELL THEY BLOODY BETTER GET THIS SORTED OUT FAST!!

A lesson here to save all the updates in a folder that you can refer back to in case of problems like this.

You have to uninstall then reinstall from scratch.

A bit late for you guys having problems and wanting to go back to a previous version… but for the future I would advise something like Acronis TrueImage. It will clone your C drive or any other drive, so if any problems with S/W just reinstall a previously created image.

Where can I download old versions?

I updated from 6.5 via download. no paper manual so why wait the weeks for mail.

I have no problem re-installing 7 right now, I’ve only been using it for a few weeks.

I’m very disappointed with Steinberg.

My checkbook will show this in the future.

I’m also disappointed with Avid, their stock prices have been dropping for 5 years. Steinberg don’t follow the industry standard off the fiscal cliff. Take care of your business and not screw over your paying customers. Stop releasing unstable updates and making it where customers are unable to roll back. If you do this, you’ll find that customers will be loyal.

So are you saying that SB is all about ensuring they will be there for us in the future?

If you use windows, you can just uninstall the update.

Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features (or Uninstall a program) & then select ‘View installed updates’ (the option is found in the top left of the window). The Cubase 7.0.2 update will appear and is able to be uninstalled.