How do I make 'Quick Control' value/name info appear on my Midi Controller display (Komplete Kontrol s25)?

I have successfully mapped 8 knobs on my KK s25 mk1 (just as midi controller) to automate and it is pretty convenient (since I do not have to make this unit as extra MCU on cubase).

But I was wondering, can QC values and titles also appear on my Midi Controller…?

It would be really nice to see values on the display, at the moment, it only shows CC + numbers throughout 2 pages of my KK s25.

Maybe I am asking for too much…?! (I don’t think KK can auto-sensor the names…if I use it as just midi controller)

Cheers.

1 Like

Yes that would be nice

Everything is ok cause we now have Midi Remote feature so at least we have this!
Value reading was too much to ask I guess through 3rd hardware hehe

What are the specs for your controller?
What messages does it require to show values on its display?

Oh! no worries, I was a few months ago, getting my head around to max-utilize midi controllers that I have, left not using hehe

That was affordable old Komplete Kontrl S25 (old one), which, has 8 rotary knobs so…

But…

Cubase 12, fixed everything :slight_smile:
Midi Remote feature lets it just quickly connect to the parameters.
And… after all, I just do not find much need for my ‘controller’ to show the parameter reading like my other Euphonix MC Mix (Eucon based).

I still find MC Mix to be the best controller with Eucon but sometimes I don’t turn it on at all and… 12 pro provides QC with midi remote and I do quick adjustment with knobs :slight_smile:

For now this is good enough and I don’t think my Komplete Kontrol S25 lettering can inter-communicate other than showing midi value, I believe…?

So yes.