How do you guys like the CC121?

If you go to (I think) the “Devices” drop down menu, you’ll see an option for CC121. Select that and you’ll get a small window that shows the configuration of the CC121. There’s 3 config setups. One is called User something or other. If you select that, the 4 buttons under the controll room monitor level pot will change the time scale (buttons 1 and 2 actually). Shrink or expand the time scale. Another option is to just left click/hold on the time scale ruler and you can drag the mouse up or down and the time scale will shrink or expand.

I simply love it, I wanted to get more space on my table and I am not that addicted to hardware mixers or many faders.
I had a Mackie Control for years but barely used it, except the transport and jog wheel and the first two faders. Too much a waste of space for me and I am mostly using the mouse for automation. Got an Alphatrack but somehow I did not like the feel of it and the ribbon type transport was not working for me. Also looked at the Presonus at a music store… nice but too small. Now I finally have the CC 121 and I really use it and need nothing else except a keyboard and mouse. Well done SB !! :slight_smile: