How do you Re-Download Steinberg Software You have Purchased

Hello,

I’m fairly new to the Steinberg world, I recently Switched from Mac to PC.
But I’m not sure how to Re-download the Software I have purchased directly from the site.

When I log into my steinberg then click on my products, i can see the software i have purchased along with the e-license number. But i don’t see an option to re-download the software.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your time.

Some may be available on the support → downloads page. Older stuff on the ftp site. If no luck there, you will have to contact support.
HTH
J.L.

Most things can be found here:

ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/

Hi Ponzi,

if you bought a download from our Online-Shop, you have 90 days to “re-download” your program fron your shop account.

Regards

So after 90 days what happens then? I need to download sound sets for retrologue and groove agent4 and I’m unable to. I’ve upgraded my computer system and quite frustrated that this isn’t a simple solution to solve?

Hello,

after 90 days, you can use the general links. The Sound Instruments Sets can be downloaded from the Support → Downloads page on the main website.
Contents page: Sound Content Downloads | Steinberg
The main download page URL is: Downloads | Steinberg

If there are downloads you cannot find (usually, the sets that require no activation), please send a support request from your MySteinberg (My Support → Create support request).

Regards,

Thank you Fabio I could never find this download page. The site navigation I found confusing. I wish I could of found this sooner.