How does the USER color scheme function Pro 9.5.10

I have a color Preference that is saved - (Project background, track colors etc).
It is named and saved (and Backed Up).

Question:
On opening a project:

Do I always have to go to "Cubase>Preferences>Color Schemes > and select my scheme?
OR Should Cubase be Remembering this scheme and always opening with the user color scheme?

I realise I can make my “Default” with these colors - but I need to clear this up:

I am having problems with color setups and want to get it sorted
Thanks Everyone!! (again)
T

Cubase should remember the last settings you made to the colors.

Thanks Steve.
ON the other hand: Balls. Well, good to know It is still not working correctly in 9.5.01. I have had so many issues with color schemes since 9.0.
I did a clean instal - so it’s becoming a bit tedious. I can always make it my “default. XML” I am a bit surprised, coming on board at 9.0, that these things were issues.

T.

? I did not say that it’s not working. It is working correctly for me, though there are some issues.

Also, save yourself some time- there is almost never a purpose to reinstalling Cubase. The software is initialized by removing the prefs folder, not by reinstalling. The troubleshooting section at the Steinberg website explains in detail.
(Google troubleshooting cubase )

If that doesn’t inform your situation, you’ll have to be more specific about what exactly is not being recalled.

Thankyou.
Yes - A much better option, will look it up. Though I did clean out all associated folders and files. But you are right: it took a long time.I have read a quite a few instances of similar problems. It better than 9, but still…

T.