How on Earth to apply Reverb on an audio track in Cubase Artist 10 ??

Hello folks, how’s life?
Here an unexpected issue. I recently both ‘Cubase Artist 10’ and already did some work with it. But when it came to adding to my audio tracks some EQ and reverb or other effects… I faced an unexpected issue. First, the EQ gives VERY poor or small effect on the audio. Next, I find NOWHERE a Reverb or Delay effect etc. Same for other effects. Am I too new or what happens? I have worked with Cubase since long time - my last version that I know by heart is ‘Cubase SX3’, had all kinds of effects and stuff to add and with high response.
Could anyone give me some hints?
Thanks in advance!
VBD

Check out the VST effects. I don’t have Artist I have Cubase Pro 10.5. Artist will not have all the effects that pro has but it will have a good variety. To add reverb to a track you can do it in two ways. Insert a reverb plugin or use a send to an aux bus. Also you have the edit button on every track that opens up the track edit window. Here you can eq as well as a bunch of other things.

Yes, thanks a bunch! Finally I found tutorials on YouTube made by different people, some good other less good. And some very good. But the pity is that the Cubase manual has no way to find HOW to do things. It usually describes WHAT but not really HOW. It’s always the famous rigid way coming from that part of the world…

Adding effects in Cubase artist 10 is in no way different, than adding effects in cubase SX 3.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/community/videos.html
This one?

Adding effects in Cubase artist 10 is in no way different, than adding effects in cubase SX 3.
[/quote]
Well… I would disagree… in SX3 you click the ‘e’ and you choose what effects and you tweak and it goes. In Artist, I just learned that you have to add an effects channel, assign tracks to it, bus, then insert or send… much more complex… instead of more user friendly.
Thank you anyway for your feedback.

It is exactly the the same things in both versions. you are simply describing two different things here. Before you can click “e” in SX 3 you also have to do the setup first, which includes creatings sends, assigning tracks to them, and to decide if insert or send is the right way to go.
And of course if you use a send for EQ FX, changes will be less dramatic then using it as an insert.

Indeed, I obviously need to put time and watch all tutorials, as I’m new to the environment of the CB Artist.
So, thank you all folks that gave me hints.
Best vibes.