How to Authorize Expired Cubase 10 Trial after purchase

I downloaded Cubase 10, but bought it after the trial expired. When I go to input my authorization code into the E Licensor Control Center, Cubase 10 does not show up, and I can’t input the code. Help please. Thanks.
I REALLY don’t want to have to download it again.

You shouldn’t need to install again - indeed, you don’t even have to have Cubase installed to redeem your Authorisation Code, just the eLicenser Control Center.

Run the eLicenser Control Center, make sure your USB eLicenser is attached if you are upgrading to Cubase Artist or Cubase Pro, then press the “Enter Activation Code” button. Enter the code and follow the process through. You should finish up with a full licence for Cubase at the end of the process, which allows you to use Cubase.

I ve got a similar problem but worst.
Hi there,
In November 25th 2021 I bought Cubase by the regular online way using PayPal. I make the Payment and never received my authorization code or instructions on what to do or any kind of notifications from Steinberg. Im feeling very worried about my situation as you can imagine. Im adding info regarding my payment.
I was wishing to start using Cubase as soon as posible for working reasons and I must say Im feeling really frustrated with this unexpected situation.
Asknet Id. de transacción
42M98880U1428171F
I hope you can help me
Thanks in advance
Carlos