How to change wave period in a "line" mode

Hi,
does anybody knows how can we change (if possible) wave period in sinusoid line mode. I would like to be able to make it tighter. I"m trying to use it in guitar solo to correct pitch-bend but I cant tight it enough.

Alt or (Option mac) click the upper right/left smart spot in the scaling box

Thank you “Split” for a respond. I’m afraid that is not what I’m looking for.
Attached is an example of how I would like to be able to change the wave period (not amplitude) of a sinusoid within one bar - from large (pic #1) to small (pic#2). Within one bar.
sin large.jpg
sin sm.png

Doesn’t that work with the quantise setting? Could be wrong.

edit: yeah, it works with quantise or when pressing shift you can compress or expand the wavelength.

Guys,
I checked all ways that you suggested. None of them works…
I can move only up or down or just move sinusoid from left to right or right to left.
Quantize doesn’t change anything when I’m drawing sinusoid. In one bar period you can only draw one cycle of sinusoid.
0 to + to 0 to -.
I would like to be able to make more than one withing one bar…
One more question.
Are you doing this under the key editor window or in the midi control window on the particular note?
By the way - none of above works for me.

Ah, you are talking midi controller info, you didn’t state that in your first post!

I thought you had a automation shape you wanted to scale!

Set snap on select quantise value for wave period and hold shift whilst clicking and draw the wave shape.

YES!
It was so obvious to me that I’m talking about midi… :blush:

Thank you

Hahaha, I just had to comment on this because I also sometimes think people can read my mind, lol.

Take care!

How about putting the controller curve into a separate event and using the time-stretch (shrink) tool to adjust its length?

Mike.

We can… :laughing:

:smiley: