How to connect the UR22 interface to my PC speakers ?

Hi. I am planning to buy a Steinberg UR22 interface, as well as a Shure SM58 microphone. My speakers are Genius sw-hf 5.1 5000. Since I am on a tight budget and at this time I cannot afford studio monitors, I wish to connect the interface to what I have for now. Now…the speakers don’t have two big Line connectors, but instead a weird connector, in which you could insert a cable that has 3 other small line jacks at the end. (image)

Now if I connect adaptors to two of these small jacks (small jack-big jack) then connect them to UR22, could it work ?

Sure, if you use the correct adaptors. Probably 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jacks to 2 x 6,3 mm mono jacks

Thanks for your answer.

Could it work if I plug one of the coloured inputs (in the image) into this adapter
Monacor NTA-235M

and this cable into the other side of the adaptor ?

Adam Hall Cables 3 Star Series - Audio Cable 3.5 mm Jack stereo to 2 x 6.3 mm Jack mono 1 m

Also, could this type of setup determine noticeable quality loss ?

Probably. Detailed specifications on wiring should have come with your speaker system - I don´t know them.

Well, you´re going from symmetrical outputs on the UR 22 to unsymmetrical inputs of your speakers - so yes, it could, but don´t have to. The least will probably be a signal loss of 6 dB due to going symmetrical to unsymmetrical, worst could be humming (depending on cable length) - “might” not “will”

But what if I use two RCA-TS unbalanced mono cables that I connect from the interface to the speakers ?
something like this:

Is this a better option ?

I have seen on a website a bundle that has Scarlett Solo, Alesis Elevate 5 and the cable above included. Would the same cable also work for UR22 and my speakers ? Alesis Elevate 5 have an input impedance of 10k Ω, and my speakers have an impedance of 4 Ohm.

The Genius speakers are passive, the Alesis speakers are active - and with that said, I´m out here.

I have read that the Genius speakers are actually active, with amp built in suboofer.