How to copy/paste Automation around the Master track?

Trying to copy Master Volume automation and it’s proving more difficult than it should be…

Copy/Paste behaviour seems different to the other tracks…

I can’t even seem to use the range tool to move automation data and the ALT drag method doesn’t work either…

Am I missing something here??

Cubase doesn’t use the term Master Track in regard to automation. What do you mean, exactly? Automation of what track? What is the specific difference you’re seeing?

If I automate for example the master fader to do my fade outs or if I want to do a filter sweep over the master channel with the EQ…

Basically if I open up the master channel and record any automation from it…

When I use the range tool it just resets any automation present when I simply highlight the range and drag it… also using the range tool and ALT dragging does nothing… The only thing I seem to be able to do is use the arrow tool, highlight the range and move it (not copy).

All of this differs to editing the automation tracks from the midi or audio.

Do you have trim mode active?

I haven’t touched the trim mode so whatever it’s state is by default (most likely off).

-SOLVED-
Holding both CTRL & ALT then click dragging on the master track copies the automation but for some reason the range tool is useless, which is the tool I usually use when doing so on all other tracks.

Thanks for the input.