How to delete a track in Cubasis the Android version

Hi,

How do you delete a track from a project in Cubasis for Android? Please.

Thanks.

Hi @Federico_Pacheco,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Tracks can be deleted via these steps:
1 - Select the track to be deleted
2 - Tap the “- DELETE” button located on the bottom of the track list

If you want to delete events, simply select the event to be deleted, and tap the “ERASE” button in the sub menu.

If you want to learn more about the Cubasis workflow, please check out our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial, where Dom Sigalas shows all steps to create a full blown track with Cubasis.

While the clip has been produced using the iOS version, most steps are similar on Android (except for a few features wich are unavailable on Android).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

I already saw the video. Very interesting.

When I record over another clip the old clip still sounds, when overdubbing and when playing it back you can listen to both takes. Is it possible to only hear the new recording?

Thanks,

Federico

Hi @Federico_Pacheco,

Thanks for your message.

As of yet, Cubasis plays back multiple audio files on the same track similar to a looper.
During recordings you can partly change this behaviour via disabling the “Play Audio Tracks While Recording” option located under “Setup/Audio”.

Hope that helps!

Stay well,
Lars

I already had it disabled. And this doesn’t work to record well. It would be good to change this.

Hi @Federico_Pacheco,

Thanks for your message.

When disabling “Play Audio Tracks While Recording” under “Setup/Audio”, audio take recordings should not be played back in cycle mode during recording.

Play audio tracks while recording
If enabled, existing audio events on a track are audible while recording or monitoring on the track. By default, this setting is disabled which means that audio events on this track won’t be played if monitoring is enabled of if the track is being recorded on.

Does that help?

Thanks
Lars

They do. I just re-checked.
And they shouldn’t play underneath the new recorded tracks while playing them without recording. They do both. This a serious bug that should be corrected.

Just so you know… I am using the android version.

Hi @Federico_Pacheco,

As stated above, Cubasis plays back multiple audio files on the same track similar to a looper.
Please note that this is the intended behaviour of Cubasis as of yet. However, the “Play Audio Tracks While Recording” option should work to change the behaviour during recordings.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars