How to delete all automation data from a track?

So I did a bunch of automation on the master bus using Turnado and then I want to get rid of it. I removed the instance of Turnado we made a new incident and the old automation did not affect the new instance, but when I go into the automation editor all of the automation from before is still there and it’s difficult to navigate through all of the tabs. is there a way to clear all the automation from the track at once, from the master bus? I figured if it were a regular track maybe or audio I could just transfer the data to a new track and delete the old track which would get rid of all of the automation but I can’t believe the master bus. One thing I’m sorely missing in Cubasis that I have in cubase, is group tracks and folders. Any chance we might see this in the new update?

nothing?

Hi pattiman,

Thanks for your message.

As mentioned in your topic, the automation editor allows to reset recorded automations.
Please choose the parameter to be deleted and tap the “Reset all” function.

Best,
Lars

To remove automation on all tracks, you can select Project > Automation Panel > then click the arrow at the far right (called “Automation functions” if you hover over it) and select one of the options to delete all automation (Cubase Pro only).

2 Likes

Hi Ibidner,

Thanks for your message.
You are posting to the Cubasis forum. Cubasis runs on the iPad.

Best,
Lars